Sunday

Interview With Rainy Day Jordan Playboy Playmate Of The Month December!

Rainy Day Jordan is Playboy?s Playmate of the month for December. Wow I can?t believe it is almost December. I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the oh so lovely Rainy Day Jordan. Let me tell you this small town southern girl has it all, beauty, brains, heart and she is as sweet as pie. Rachelle: Congratulations on being Miss December! Can you tell me how this great honor came about for you? Rainy: I saw on the Playboy website that there was a going casting call in Dallas and I knew I had to go. After that I worked with a photographer who sent in pictures to Playboy in Los Angeles. I then ended up going to LA for a test shoot and after that I learned I was approved by Hef to be a playmate. The whole process was only a few months. The casting call was in February and I shot my centerfold in June Rachelle: What made you decide you wanted to pose for Playboy? Rainy: I have always wanted to be in Playboy, so it is a dream come true for me. Rachelle: How did it feel to see yourself in the infamous magazine?s Christmas [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/cp7W9kjn5U4/

Rosario Dawson Jennifer Aniston Lisa Snowdon Mila Kunis