Thursday

SHE WEARS SHORT SHORTS: Ciara Flaunts Her Killer Legs While Shopping At BARNEYS

Ciara threw on her cutesy floral cutoffs for a shopping trip to BARNEYS NEW YORK in Beverly Hills yesterday.  Pics inside of her flaunting her bod while out and about...

Pop-N-B chick Ciara made her way to Barneys yesterday for some new threads and shoes and everything else.  And she wasn't shy about showing off the results of her workout plan--her sexy legs.

Still loving this ombre brown-blonde hair on her as well.  CiCi recently informed her fans via Tiwtter that her grandfather whom she's really close with, Mister Eddie Lee Head, lost his battle to cancer:

Today I lost my Favorite Grandpa to cancer.. As it is a very sad time. I have the strength to find happiness because I know he would he would have wanted me to be strong. I’m so happy that as I grew older, I grew closer and spent more time with him … I would like to encourage you to spend the time with the ones you love as much as you can. Tell the people you love, you love them…you love them, as much as you can. Always end a call, a gathering, and experience with someone on a positive note if you can…U never know what tomorrow may bring. The last thing me and my grandpa said to each other was I LOVE YOU. I feel good knowing that…RIP Eddie Lee Head, I love you soooo much, and you will forever be in my heart. You were THE BEST GRANDPA EVER!

CiCi is still in the studio working on her EPIC Records debut with L.A. Reid.

Pics via INF

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/02/23/she-wears-short-shorts-ciara-flaunts-her-killer-legs-while-shopping-at-barneys

Georgianna Robertson Hilary Swank Eve Virginie Ledoyen