Wednesday

Jessica Alba's Coldwater Playdate with Honor & Haven

Taking a break from her business running and book writing efforts, Jessica Alba stepped out for a trip to the park with her darling daughters on Wednesday afternoon (March 21).

The 30-year-old actress toted baby Haven in her arms as eldest daughter Honor romped around the Coldwater Canyon Park playground equipment with fellow youngsters at the outdoor family mecca.

Seeing Miss Alba out with her girls comes as little surprise, as she recently spoke with Parenting magazine about how she makes sure to place importance on family, telling, "The biggest surprise of motherhood is just how secondary everything else is. Before, I was always so focused on my career. Now nothing is more important to me than my kids and their well-being."

Jess also dished on how she tries to make the always-present paparazzi seem normal to Honor, saying, "If Honor's like, 'What are they doing?' I don't want her to have anxiety. So I'm like, 'Oh, nothing. They're just taking pictures. They do that to everyone. Isn't that silly?' And then that's it. It's a non-issue. Cash and I just ignore them."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-albas-coldwater-playdate-honor-haven-596854

Mariah Carey Rachel Bilson Monica Potter Gisele Bьndchen