Sunday

Jessica Chastain's Glamorous Vogue Italia Feature

With her new movie "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted" set to hit theaters on June 8th, Jessica Chastain landed herself an attention-grabbing feature in the April 2012 issue of Vogue Italia magazine.

The 35-year-old actress donned designer dresses from the likes of Dior and Dolce & Gabbana for the elegant Michelangelo di Battista shot spread while having been styled by Alice Gentilucci.

With the pictorial accompanied by a quote from Miss Chastain, the rising star dished, "For me, the glamor of Hollywood is identified with my favorite actresses. Greer Garson, Greta Garbo and Clara Bow, allure, mystery, sensuality, innocence."

Meanwhile, Jess also recently took to Facebook to tell her fans about her recent trip to India's landmark Taj Mahal.

Of the visit, she wrote, ?Wow! Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments you?ve made! I?m sorry I?ve been away. I had a week off while production moved locations, so I took advantage and traveled a bit. It?s been amazing, but nothing made me smile bigger than coming back and looking at this page. Hope you are all well and happy. xx?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-chastain/jessica-chastains-glamorous-vogue-italia-feature-601482

Chelsea Handler Cindy Taylor Coco Lee Jessica Alba