Monday

Scarlett Johansson Talks Fashion with Flare May 2012

With her new movie "The Avengers" set to hit theaters on May 4th, Scarlett Johansson amped up promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of Flare magazine.

The 27-year-old actress looked elegant for the Alexi Lubomirski shot front page while opening up about topics such as her new D&G campaign and red carpet style choices.

Highlights from Miss Johansson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Flare!

On working with Terry Richardson for her latest Dolce & Gabbana campaign:
"In the past those images were incredibly glamorous and had a movie star feeling to them and I think this campaign will be more intimate and natural, more like myself as opposed to a glamorous character that the boys had in mind. That kind of Anna Magnani sort of character. It?s more modern, less golden age of Hollywood."

On her personal off-duty style:
"I don?t really wear a lot of colourful things. I wear a lot of grey and black. I love grey and navy."

On dressing for the red carpet:
"I think it?s nice on the red carpet to wear things that are colourful just because I think there are more options. You can take more of a risk I suppose with colour on the red carpet."

On her red carpet style for The Avengers:
"I?m the only girl in the film so I?m obviously going to be more aware that I?m surrounded by a bunch of suits. Everybody is going to be wearing black and grey and it will be nice to add femininity and some female sex appeal to the lineup. I think I?ll steer clear of the tuxedo."

On experimenting with design:
"I like to design things. I think it?s fun and I love clothing, but I don?t think design is my total forte. It?s something that requires a lot of time. If I ever did anything like that I would want to be behind it one hundred percent and I don?t have the time for it. My brain is not in fashion in that way."

On designer collaborations:
"I?ve been very fortunate that I?ve worked with designers that are also good friends of mine. For different events, whether it?s for the Oscars or the Met ball, I?ve worked with Dolce & Gabbana to design stuff as well as my friends Roland Mouret and Stella McCartney."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/scarlett-johansson/scarlett-johansson-talks-fashion-flare-may-2012-600029

Ali Campoverdi Eliza Dushku Elisabeth Rцhm Lujбn Fernбndez