Thursday

Marion Cotillard: ?De Rouille et D?Os? Photocall

Keeping busy at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, Marion Cotillard was spotted at a photocall for her new film ?De Rouille et D?Os? (Rust and Bone) today (May 17).

The ?Inception? actress was all smiles as she posed for the press and fans that gathered outside the Palais des Festivals in a pretty peach dress.

In a recent interview, Marion talked about what drew her to play the role of Stephanie in the Jacques Audirad-directed flick.

?On the whole when I read a script ... I immediately understand the character. With Stephanie I reached the end of the script and I still didn?t know who she was. I said to Jacques, I?m a bit scared, I don?t know how this is going to work. And he said, ?I don?t know either.??

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/marion-cotillard/marion-cotillard-%E2%80%9Cde-rouille-et-d%E2%80%99os%E2%80%9D-photocall-642486

Hilary Swank Eve Virginie Ledoyen Mэa