Tuesday

Report: Alessandra Ambrosio Welcomes Baby Boy!

Sounding as if her bundle of joy has made his way into the world safe and sound, it's being reported that Alessandra Ambrosio has given birth to a healthy baby boy!

According to numerous sources, the Victoria's Secret beauty and fiance Jamie Mazur are the proud parents of a newborn son - with Alessandra completing her second pregnancy in Florianopolis, Brazil on Monday (May 7).

While Miss Ambrosio's rep has yet to confirm the news, a number of those close to the couple shed light on the baby's arrival via social networking sites, as Alessandra's mother-in-law, Michelle Mazur, wrote on her Facebook page, "Grandson just born in Brazil!"

Meanwhile, the 31-year-old model's oft employer, Love magazine, tweeted a message which read, "Congratulations to Alessandra Ambrosio who had a baby boy today."

Ambrosio and Mazur's son joins a big sister, as the couple is already proud parents of a 3-year-old daughter named Anja Louise.

And now that her little guy has arrived, it sounds as if Alessandra will be quickly delving into baby weight dropping efforts, as she plans to get back to work by this July.

Of her career resuming hopes, the brunette beauty told, "I already have jobs planned for afterwards so hopefully will be back in shape. I told my booker and my manager; 'I know I have a job to do, so just book the jobs and hopefully it?ll be fine.' I only have a few more jobs to do before I have the baby - all editorial, no more catwalk now - and then I hope to be back in London for the opening of the Victoria?s Secret store in July. I should definitely be back for the next Victoria?s Secret show - I have quite a while until then."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/alessandra-ambrosio/report-alessandra-ambrosio-welcomes-baby-boy-632211

Katharine Towne Alicia Keys Emmanuelle Vaugier Hayden Panettiere