Tuesday

Chrissy Lampkin & Jim Jones LAND Spinoff Reality Show + Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds CONFIRM New Reality Show


 

Big news in the land of reality tv....Both Chrissy Lampkin and Deion Sanders have announced new shows that they're working on.  It's been suspected for a while, but actual confirmations have now rolled in.  Get the deets inside....

 

Former "L&H" star Chrissy Lampkin recently revealed that she and fiance Jim Jones have landed their own reality tv show.  She told VIBE, “Jimmy and I have our own show now. There’s definitely gonna be drama. We love each other but we don’t always see eye-to-eye." 

She added,  "We respect each other but just like any other relationship, it gets rocky.” said Chrissy who hasn't yet decided on a name for the show.  “I really don’t know [the title yet]. I really wanted Me and Mrs. Jones but Kelis and Nas already used that,” she said.

But don't expect things to get physical on the new show.  Chrissy seems to regret the more physical scenes from "L&H."  

“It’s like why did I let them get me that angry? I feel like I can think circles around half of the situations that I allow myself to get angry at," Chrissy mused. "My wit and my vocabulary is enough to cut somebody down where I don’t have to get physical.”

 

In other tv news..........

Deion Sanders and Tracy Edmonds confirmed to "The Insider" today that they are indeed working on a reality show together.  Deion and Tracey, who runs her own production company, say the show will focus on Deion's life and it will explore the drama with Pilar Sanders. Well....we already know how Pilar's fight night is gonna come up in the editing suite. Womp.

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/06/11/chrissy-lampkin-jim-jones-land-reality-show-deion-sanders-and-tracey-edmonds-confirm-new

Kelly Clarkson Beyoncй Tatiana Zavialova Christina DaRe