Sunday

MTV Movie Award Predictions

In just a couple of hours the MTV Movie Awards will be on. The envelopes will be opened and the golden popcorn trophies will be given out but before the winners are announced I wanted to share with you my predictions for who will go home with the coveted award. The MTV Movie Awards are the super fun be ready for anything awards, where fans get to vote for the winner. Russell Brand is hosting this year and that means anything is a go. All of that being said lets get down to who I think is going to win. Movie of the Year,�The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ? Part 1 ? event though I am so rooting for Bridesmaids. Best Male Performance,�Ryan Gosling, ?Drive? ? no explanation needed. Best Female Performance,�Jennifer Lawrence – The Hunger Games ? she rocks that is all I can say Best Comedic Performance,�Melissa McCarthy ? Bridesmaids ? if you saw the you know why I picked Melissa. If you didn?t then you need to go rent it now. Breakthrough Performance,�Melissa McCarthy ? Bridesmaids ? same reason as above Best Cast,�Bridesmaids ? those ladies were freaking awesome together. Best On-Screen Transformation,�Michelle Williams – My Week [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/qDmYKoSr48o/

Cristina Dumitru Michelle Trachtenberg Amanda Bynes Laura Prepon