Tuesday

?Blue Bloods? Actress Jessica Esposito Calls Out CBS For Bullying

Jessica Esposito is speaking out about her unexpected release from the CBS series Blood Bloods where the actress starred as series regular, Detective Jackie Curalota. Calling out the network for bullying, Esposito shared through Twitter that she was let go from the crime drama after her doctor ordered her to dial down her hours on set due to her struggles and complications with Celiac Disease. Meanwhile CBS has released a statement.� “Jennifer has informed us that she is only available to work on a very limited part-time schedule. As a result, she?s unable to perform the demands of her role and we regretfully had to put her character on a leave of absence… We hope that she will be able to return at some point in the future.” Sharing her own account of the troubled situation, Esposito, who collapsed on set in August, responded this past Saturday via Twitter.� ?CBS put me on unpaid leave and has blocked me from working anywhere else after my doc said I needed a reduced schedule due to celiac.”� Adding later, “CBS didn’t listen to my doc and I collapsed on set. Which everyone saw! After a week off my doc said I could [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/AtyTyA8kqUo/

Amanda Peet Rachel Hunter Tamala Jones Emma Watson