Saturday

?The Notebook? Special Edition Airs Nov. 11 On ABC Family!!!

I am sooooo excited! “The Notebook” Special Edition airs on ABC Family on November 11th! I know that I officially “have plans” that night! LOL. I actually got hooked on “The Notebook” rather late. I was watching One Tree Hill (don’t judge) and Bevin “Got Notebooked” by Bevin. I thought this was just silly and was joking about it with my brother, who I thought for sure would find the humor in it. He was actually flabbergasted that I had never seen “The Notebook” and told me it was a MUST WATCH. Ok, so I was interested. That weekend I watched it with my hubby and now we own it on DVD, I have read the book, and every time it is on TV, I get sucked in. It is just one of those movies. Instant classic, instant love. ABC Family s running the special edition version for the first time next weekend and have a bunch of yummy Ryan Gosling “The Notebook” exclusive ?Hey Girl? images which you can enjoy here. Trust me, you want to head on over there. They have some yummy ones to drool over.   Check em out – what is your favorite one? Are [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/obnPKTM3PuE/

Hayden Panettiere Zoe Saldana Shakira Sophia Bush