Sunday

Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Get Engaged!

Just one month after announcing their split, Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 are back together - and engaged!

The happy couple?s proposal came via Twitter on Saturday (December 15) when Deadmeau5 tweeted, ?I can?t wait for Christmas so?. Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me??

After the ?L.A. Ink? star accepted the proposal, the groom to be tweeted, ?holy f**king s**t. im engaged!?

As for the bride to be, she couldn?t contain her excitement either. She sent out a tweet soon afterward saying, ?Mi corazon!!! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fianc�!?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kat-von-d/kat-von-d-and-dj-deadmau5-get-engaged-778038

Tatiana Zavialova Christina DaRe Cristina Dumitru Michelle Trachtenberg