Tuesday

American Idol alum Danny Gokey Welcomes Baby Boy

                          Former American Idol contestant Danny Gokey and his wife Leyicet Peralta have welcomed their first child.� The season eight, third place finalist, is now the father of a baby boy, Daniel Emanuel Gokey. Speaking to People, Gokey shared that his son was born on January 20.� “Leyicet and I are overjoyed to welcome the new member of our family. I’m ecstatic to be a first time dad and to have a new little buddy to hang out with.? “Thankfully, because of what I do, it will also allow me the flexibility to spend a lot of quality time with him. I have so many exciting projects ahead this year but a brand new baby is an amazing way to get the new year started. We feel really blessed!” Gokey stated. Prior to the birth of his son, Gokey had taken to Twitter on January 18th, joking about his baby boy.� “My son is already like me and I haven’t even met him yet….Late!!!!!! I’m always late for appointment, he’s late for his delivery!! Smh.”�� The 32-year-old later tweeted the arrival of the couple?s son, “Its Official, I’m [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/FWyfRUbZI20/

Autumn Reeser Salma Hayek Foxy Brown Rebecca Romijn