Monday

Soap Dish: General Hospital Casting Shake-Ups!

It is Soap Dish time again and this week I am dishing all about the recent cast shake-ups at my favorite soap opera, General Hospital. Two of my favorite people are leaving and a newcomer has been added. I have to begin with the news that saddens me the most, both Julie Marie Berman and Brandon Barash are leaving GH. First came the news that not only was Julie vacating the role of Lulu Spencer Falconeri but that she had already taped her last scenes. I found out this news via Twitter, of course and even though my heartaches at her not playing the role, I was immediately excited for her too. Berman is an amazingly talented actress and it comes as no surprise that she would want to spread her wings, so to speak. She came into GH kicking butt and taking names as the only daughter of 80′s super-couple Luke and Laura and quickly made the role her own completely separate from the famous couple. Julie I wish you the best of luck but Lante will not be the same without you. Right after it was announced that Julie was vacating the role of Lulu, it was announced [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/wsVY_gdoeKc/

Paulina Rubio Shanna Moakler Audrina Patridge Brittany Snow