Wednesday

Amanda Bynes Wants A Million Dollars for Illegally Reading Her Mind

Amanda Bynes wants a million dollars for having her mind illegally read and her privacy stolen. If you just read that and LOLed then you’re welcome. Girlfriend is off her rocker. Seriously, my mind was illegally read too and no one gave me anything. But Sookie Stackhouse was just as nice in persona as she is on the TV y’all! Late last night Amanda went on a Twitter binger and Tweeted all kind of craziness. <blockquote>?I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen.? ?Drake Is The Most Gorgeous Man On The Face Of The Earth.? ?I?m In Love With Someone Else Who I Do Not Follow On Twitter Who Is The Most Gorgeous Man I Know But Drake Comes In Second.? “OH MY GOD! THAT’S NOT ME! They morphed my face onto someone with a different face shape! I’m suing any site/magazine that shares that image!”</blockquote> Meanwhile, Drake is further adding confusion to the issue by saying he is very close with Amanda and she is fine: “Amanda and I are close? I talk to her every day. She?s a sweetheart. I had lunch with her yesterday, and she?s brilliant. She?s good, [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/fj8UgBoVCJg/

Charisma Carpenter Sofнa Vergara Karen Carreno Nikki Cox