Friday

Jessica Alba Blesses Jimmy Kimmel with Bevy of Baby Goodies

His wife Molly is gearing up to give birth and Jimmy Kimmel is all set regarding baby products thanks to Jessica Alba.

The ?Awake? actress showed up at ?Jimmy Kimmel Live? last night and greeted fans before heading inside to drop her generous gift.

Alba explained, ?So this is your last show before you have a baby. And you haven?t had a baby around in 20 years. And I have a company called The Honest Company and I?m giving you everything you need.?

While looking down at the massive collection of goodies, Kimmel replied, ?I thought you shoplifted a Target or something!?

Jessica fired back, ?No! We are in Target now, and I have everything from cute diapers and toys to soothing bum wash and??

Kimmel interrupted, ?Oh can I use that for myself?? to which Jessica replied, ?Absolutely, it smells delightful.?





Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-1581040

Jessica Alba Scarlett Chorvat Summer Glau Taryn Manning