Tuesday

Kelly Rowland Reveals She Loves A Good Sex Shop

While promoting the release of Here I Am in the UK, Kelly Rowland revealed that she loves a good trip to the sex shop for a few toys. Chick is getting real REAL these days isn't she?  Get the deets inside....

Though its already made a mark with her album here in the states, Kelly Rowland has only recently released "Motivation" as a single and launched the release of Here I Am in the UK.

During promos for the single and LP she revealed to the Daily Mirror,

"You can’t keep me away from a good sex shop.  Those are interesting places. I go with a bunch of people that way no one recognises me."

She also revealed that at age 30, she feels more free sexually. 

'I’m now liberated at 30, it’s almost a transition."

She added that her mother likes her new single saying,

'I was scared what my mum would say after Motivation but she was yelling, "Go lover."'

No mad at that....

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/11/28/kelly-rowland-reveals-she-loves-a-good-sex-shop

Christina DaRe Cristina Dumitru Michelle Trachtenberg Amanda Bynes