Monday

Kristen Bell's Bikini-Clad Esquire September 2012 Feature

With her new movie "Hit and Run" set to hit theaters on August 22nd, Kristen Bell scored herself a spotlight-grabbing feature in the September 2012 issue of Esquire magazine.

The 32-year-old actress rocked skimpy swimwear for the alluring Ari Michelson shot spread lining the pages of the column titled 'Kristen Bell Makes Everything Slightly More Interesting'.

Meanwhile, a few highlights from Miss Bell's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Esquire!

On her comments to start off her Esquire interview:
"Could I be wearing darker sunglasses? Can you please have your article be about how I'm hiding my shifty eyes? I might as well be wearing a mask."

On playing roller hockey with the guys:
"The one time I forgot pads, I'm broke both wrists and wore a freak cast for two months. It was that special time when you want to not talk to boys."

On her fiance Dax Shepard's life change:
"You could find two more extremes. He used to be a drug addict, and I don't know if I've ever seen cocaine at a party, let alone done it. When I found out that my Prince Charming has gone on five-day benders where no one could find him, I was like, 'Wait, what?'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-bell/kristen-bells-bikini-clad-esquire-september-2012-feature-705248

Chelsea Handler Cindy Taylor Coco Lee Jessica Alba