Tuesday

Soap Dish: Jerry Jacks Is Back On General Hospital

It is Soap Dish time again my friends and this time I am dishing all about the return of General Hospital?s super bad guy Jerry Jacks! I have to say the reveal that one of my favorite GH villain?s is not only back but the one keeping Robin as a hostage was outstanding. Frist of all the powers that be at the ABC soap did a kick butt job of keeping the news that Sebastian Roche was reprising the role of Jerry Jacks a secret. Seriously these days with the Internet keeping info like that a secret is really hard to do. That could be why I was shocked and thrilled to learn of his return when I watched the show on Friday. Fans of GH know that Jerry is basically pure evil but boy oh boy does he add some excitement. Not good excitement but thrilling drama that the show is known for. Now that we know he is working with Ewan or rather forcing the doc to work with him it has certainly peaked a number of questions. I can?t wait to see how this story unfolds. I don?t know how long Jerry Jacks will be back but [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/s_yBNy6LjZE/

Sofнa Vergara Karen Carreno Nikki Cox Uma Thurman