Tuesday

Nicole Richie Sweats it Out in Studio City

Fresh from her workout, Nicole Richie left her gym in Studio City, California today (August 13).

The 30-year-old fashion designer dressed in all black with a sleeveless shirt, cropped leggings, a large bag, and shades while her hair was up in a neat bun.

Having two children can be rough on a body, but the fashionista has made the effort to keep her body in great health and great shape.

She recently told Glamour magazine, " 'I feel great about my body. You know, aesthetically I can be picky, but I choose not to be. I've taken huge leaps. I'm proud of that. I work out, and I get lots of sleep, and so I feel great. And that is so important."

The former reality star's new line of seventies-inspired clothes will debut at Macy's next month.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-richie/nicole-richie-sweats-it-out-studio-city-709311

Missi Pyle Janet Jackson Sarah Wynter Freida Pinto