Monday

Ashley Roberts Drops by ITV Studios

Showing some love to her English fans, Ashley Roberts paid a visit to ITV Studios in London this morning (December 10).

The former Pussycat Dolls dame was dressed to impress in a fur jacket overtop a black blouse and black trousers as she smiled for the shutterbugs.

Ashley recently returned from the jungle where she was a part of the reality television program ?I?m a Celebrity? Get Me Out of Here.?

Ms. Roberts told press, ?It was tough and there have been times when I thought I was going out of my mind, as well as other times that were so amazing. It's been such a rollercoaster ride, but I'm really proud of myself. Somehow I got through it mentally and physically.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-roberts/ashley-roberts-drops-itv-studios-774412

Vanessa Hudgens Katharine McPhee Minka Kelly Marisa Tomei