Monday

Kim, Kourtney & Robert Kardashian: Serafina Siblings!

Treating themselves to a gourmet lunch, Kim, Kourtney, and Rob showed up at Serafina Italian Restaurant in Miami?s South Beach neighborhood this afternoon (December 10).

The ?Keeping Up with the Kardashians? stars looked snazzy as they left the SLS hotel and made their way to the exclusive eatery in celebration of the launch of Robert?s new sock line Arthur George.

In related news, Kim is mourning the loss of her Persian teacup kitty Mercy, even though she gave the feline away due to allergies.

On Friday she blogged, "It is with deep sadness that I have to tell you all that my kitten, Mercy, has passed away. My heart is completely broken."

"I had fallen SO in love with Mercy that I wanted to try everything I could to keep her, but I didn't think it was safe to resort to injections, and it wasn't fair on Mercy, because I couldn't play with her or give her as much attention as I wanted to. Mercy deserved a mom who could really give her the time and affection she deserved."

"It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but [new owner] Sydney's too. Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kourtney-robert-kardashian-serafina-siblings-774586

Rachel Hunter Tamala Jones Emma Watson Radha Mitchell